Fitness Center & Classes
Laniākea FITNESS CENTER hours
Monday - Friday: 5:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
YWCA O‘ahu is proud to provide the community with a holistic approach to health and wellness. We empower individuals to make their own health plan and can help you determine how to accomplish your health and wellness goals! We offer convenient and cost-effective plans available to everyone and our full range of programming can fit in any busy schedule. Offering a wide range of classes, fitness center, and basketball court, visit our Fitness Center at Laniākea conveniently located in the business district of downtown Honolulu.
In order to participate in our health and wellness programs, you must be a YWCA O‘ahu member unless stated otherwise. Schedules are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
From Zumba and Bootcamp to Yoga and Tai Chi, we offer classes for all ages and skill levels. Classes focus on cardio and strength as well as mind and body. View our Class Schedule.
Our open-air gymnasium is a multi-function venue serving various programs, including our daily morning and lunch time bootcamp, basketball, volleyball, and exclusive venue rentals.
MEMOS & UPDATES
We make every effort to communicate updates and changes to our operations and policy through staff training, memos, and signage. View memos here.
Plans and Rates
Access to Laniākea Fitness Center is for YWCA Health and Wellness members only. To sign up for a Health and Wellness membership plan, please see the Front Desk.
Fees: Fitness members must pay an annual YWCA O‘ahu membership fee of $50 in addition to monthly fitness plan fees (see plans outlined below). For additional YWCA O‘ahu membership information, please click here.
- Balance Fitness Plan: $40.00/month
- Balance Senior Plan: $30.00/month - guests of 60+ years save 25%
- Balance Student Plan: $25.00/month - students with valid ID save 44%
Health & Wellness Member BENEFITS
- No contracts and no additional fee to cancel (30 day written notice)
- Unlimited use of cardio equipment and weight room during gym hours (ages 16+)
- Access to Personal Trainers
- Access to group classes
- Use of downtown Honolulu's only heated pool
- Lockers available for rent (inquire with the Front Desk)
- Private showers and dressing areas
- Family changing room for parents and their children
- Handicapped-accessible facilities